147 Dr. Kenneth David Kaunda Street, Windhoek
- Longitude: 17.086911
- Latitude: -22.556134
Uhland Hotel is located very close to the city centre and offers quiet, personal, professional in a safe environment.
Our nice Standard Rooms are equipped with telephone, TV, fridge, coffee & tea facilities and a ceiling fan. All rooms have en suite bathrooms with toilet and shower or bathtub.
On request we reserve rooms with connecting doors for you.
If you prefer a little bit more comfort, just go for a Superior Room with airconditioning/heater.
Some Superior rooms also do have a balcony.
On request we wash, dry and iron your personal laundry within a day.
For your homeward journey we offer our special suitcase service at a fixed rate: Give us your whole suitcase full of dirty laundry and fly home with clean laundry and clean luggage the next day.
- Light and inviting rooms
- Sumptuous breakfast buffet
- Wireless LAN free of charge
- Sparkling, refreshing pool
- Namibian beers and South African wines
- Dinner snacks
- Located in a central location of Windhoek (15 minutes walking distance to the city centre)
- Business facilities (eg wireless Internet, separate internet computer for guests)
- Airport transfers, laundry, mobile phone support.
Map and Directions to Uhland Hotel
GPS : 22° 33' 22.08" S / 17° 5' 12.88" E
From Windhoek Airport
- Stay on the main road until you come to "Klein Windhoek".
- At the 2nd traffic light turn right onto "Nelson Mandela Avenue".
- Follow the Nelson Mandela Avenue until "Metje Street" (first traffic light after the Puma Station), turn left.
- At the next junction turn right onto "Dr. Kenneth David Kaunda Street".
- Follow Dr. Kenneth David Kaunda Street over the hill, about 300m downhill you will find Hotel Uhland on the left hand side at number 147.
From the north (B1)
- Take the exit "Windhoek North - Katutura", turn left onto Independence Avenue.
- Continue straight through the intersection, and straight through the roundabout onto Robert Mugabe Street.
- From the roundabout it is about 2.5 km, then you will see a large green/beige building from NamPower on your right, and you turn left onto Dr. Kenneth David Kaunda Street.
- At the next corner you will find Hotel Uhland on your right at number 147.
From the south (B1)
- At the first really huge crossroad, turn right onto Mandume Ndemufayo Street (indicated "City Centre").
- Stay on this road, until the street curves to the right (in front of Windhoek Station).
- At the next traffic light you turn left onto Independence Avenue.
- Follow Independence Avenue until you see the Engen-Station on your right, directly behind the station, turn right onto Dr. Kenneth David Kaunda Street.
- Drive straight over Goethe Street and Robert Mugabe Street.
- At the next corner, you will find Hotel Uhland on your right at number 147.