Sasa Safari Camp
P.O.Box: 547, Outjo, Namibia
- Longitude: 16.135116
- Latitude: -20.163628
- Camp Sites
Sasa Safari Camp
Sasa Safari Camp is situated in the Ugab Valley, only one hour drive to the famous Etosha National Park, the wild life gem of Southern Africa and within easy day trip outings to all the famous tourist attractions and historic landmarks such as Vingerklip, Petrified Forest and the Waterberg Plateau.
It is also well situated to visit other site-seeing places in the North Western region like the Epupa Falls and the Himba people with their rich Himba culture.
Sâsa Safari Camp is built with natural rock stone from the area, blending in harmony with its backdrop of splendid rock formations.
Accommodation includes 10 twin bed chalets with a large communal kitchen. Each chalet has its own bathroom en suite and is comfortably furnished and spacious.
Sasa Safari Camp campsites are rather special. Each site has its own barbecue area, table and chairs. Facilities include electricity, ladies and gents ablutions with hot and cold water, washing facilities and large open barbecue area. Wood can be purchased at reception.
- A large, sparkling swimming pool
- Nature walks
- Bird watching
- Relaxing in the peaceful surroundings.
- Sasa Safari Camp offers a hiking trail of +- 3.5 km
- A volley ball court.
- Day trips to Etosha Game park
- Day Trips to crocodile park
- Day trips to cheetah conservation camps
- Day trips to Himba village.
These trips include a lunch pack for each person and drinks during the day.
Map and Directions to Sasa Safari Camp
GPS : 20° 9' 49.06" S / 16° 8' 6.42" E
- Take the C38 towards Outjo
- After about 62km turn left onto the M63 for 2km and the gate to Sasa Safari Camp is on the right.