- Longitude: 14.133133
- Latitude: -19.850983
The friendly staff at the lodge are all employed from the community and well-empowered to perform their various duties. Our guests are hosted in genuine local hospitality complimented by excellent food. The waitresses and bar tender are always ready to serve and assist where needed. Our certified masseuses offer a wide range of massages on request.
The Grootberg Lodge is managed on behalf of the community by Journeys Namibia, who provides training, specialist staff and other infrastructure to the lodge.
- 14 twin and 2 family rock and thatch chalets gaze out over the Klip River Valley where Black Eagles are a regular sight — hunting just below your private deck
- Two family units provide enough space for parents and two children to share comfortably
- Each room has a shower, toilet and washbasin complimented with the necessary amenities
- The rooms each have a writing desk, bedside lamps and a small deck in front of the unit
- Small coffee and tea station are provided with hot water flasks (refill available at main area).
Map and Directions to Grootberg Lodge
GPS: 19° 51' 3.54" S / 14° 7' 59.28" E